Wednesday, June 1, 2011

FDA Targets Supplement Manufacturers Falsely Accusing Them of Selling Drugs

I am becoming increasingly incensed by the conduct of the FDA in subverting natural supplements and herbal health remedies in their baldfaced effort to support the pharmaceutical industry. Natural remedies are extremely effective and have been used to cure cancer in thousands of patients. I, personally, was diagnosed with Uveitis, a swelling of the Uvea that resulted from a auto-immune reaction, and the doctors at the Eye & Ear Institute ultimately wanted to put me on Prednisone to knock out the swelling. This is a heavy-duty steroid and I did not want to take it for six weeks unless there was no other recourse. I went to my acupuncturist and received a treatment from him and chinese medicinal herbs, and the problem was gone in a few days. That made a believer out of me and the more research I do the more convinced I become that diet and herbs are a key to fighting disease. Watch Food Matters for more good information on these issues. The persecution of the natural health industry has got to stop or we will all be left with only pharmaceutical remedies to treat illness. Oh, did I mention that all the shit that's in our food supply contributes mightily to disease in this country? Well, it's undeniably true and the diabetes epidemic (not to mention cancer) is a good place to start looking to verify the substance of that statement. The Free Speech About Science Act is an attempt to remedy the government's bias against natural health alternatives.
http://www.naturalnews.com/032567_FDA_supplement_companies.html


Here's a link to modify a letter in support of the Free Speech About Science Act
https://secure3.convio.net/aahf/site/Advocacy?cmd=display&page=UserAction&id=698 

No comments:

Post a Comment